|Name of Promotion:
|Date of Promotion:
||Monday Mar 11, 2013 – Saturday April 6, 2013
||All registrants/contestants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to win.
||Daily Qualifying Prizes: (1) $50 Visa Gift Card; (1) $15 Chicago Pizza Company Gift Card; and (1) mini-fan foam finger.
Grand Prize: $10,000, a DSC studio crasher pass good for grand prize winner and three friends to shadow the DSC during a live broadcast at the KFMB studios, and likeness featured in a Fandemonium backsell TV spot airing on KFMB-TV.
||You must meet all of the eligibility requirements outlined in this rule sheet to qualify to win the Daily Qualifying Prizes and the Grand Prize Giveaway.
|How to Win:
||I. On-Air Entry Method: Listen to 100.7 JACK FM at 9AM, 1PM, 3PM, and 5PM weekdays from 3/11/13 through 4/6/13 for the cue to call in. The tenth caller will instantly win a $50 Visa Gift Card, $15 Chicago Pizza Company Gift Card, and a mini-fan foam finger plus qualify to win the Grand Prize. One hundred (100) daily on-air qualifiers will win Daily Qualifying Prizes. At the conclusion of the promotion a winner selected at random from all the qualifiers will win the "Grand Prize."
II. On-Site Entry Method: On Saturday, April 6th, 2013, two (2) more qualifiers will be chosen at Sycuan Casino. On-Site Qualifiers will win a $50 Visa Gift Card, $15 Chicago Pizza Company Gift Card, and a mini- fan foam finger plus qualify to win the Grand Prize. Must be present to qualify and win.
A total of one hundred and two (102) qualifiers will participate in the Fandemonium Grand Prize Drawing.
One (1) Grand Prize winner will be chosen by random drawing from all qualifiers at a live event at Sycuan Casino on Saturday April 6th, 2013 from 2pm - 3pm (Check-in is from 1pm - 2pm). Winning Qualifier must be present to win.
Only one (1) eligible person per household may win in the Contest.
Other Rules/ Eligibility Requirements:
- By winning, each listener accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotional rules.
- Contestants must be 18 years of age or older, a resident of San Diego County and possess a valid California Drivers License (military is exempt from the California License requirement, however, they must possess a valid driver's license.). Proof of eligibility is required. Participants may qualify only once.
- Contest is open to all San Diego County residents as set forth above except: a) Full and part-time employees, agents, successors, and assignees of KFMB Stations, its advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this Promotion, as well as family and household members of same; b) Persons who have been employed by the KFMB Stations within 60 days preceding the date that the contest was conducted; c) Employees of any AM, FM or TV broadcast station serving the San Diego area.
- Prize will be confirmed upon proof of Winner's eligibility. Authentic identification clearly showing the winner's photo, name, residence address, and full birth date is required to claim any prize.
- Winner will be contacted at the conclusion of the promotion and at that time must provide his/her Social Security number, the name assigned on Social Security card for tax purposes, and two forms of photo identification. Any valuation of the prize is based on available information provided by 100.7 JACK FM.
- 100.7 JACK FM reserves the right to publicize and/or broadcast participants/winners' name, character likeness, voice, and any other matter incidental thereof upon entering/ winning for promotional purposes without further compensation to the Promotion winner(s) or participants.
- Except as otherwise stated herein, winner is responsible for any applicable federal, state, and/or local taxes resulting from the winning of any prize in connection with the contest and must authorize the deduction of such taxes, if any, from the prize(s) to the extent required by law. Winner will receive on IRS form 1099 from 100.7 JACK FM and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- By participating in this contest and/or accepting any prize in this contest, the contestants agree to release 100.7 JACK FM Radio, Midwest Television and any additional sponsor(s) from any and all liabilities associated with the contest and/or grand prize. 100.7 JACK FM Radio, Midwest Television, its parent, subsidiary, related and affiliated companies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses injuries, demands, damages, actions, and /or causes of actions which arise out of and/or in any way related to the prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the prize and/or the Promotion.
- 100.7 JACK FM assumes no responsibility for any busy signal or inability of a contestant to call in to participate in the contest, or for any malfunction of any equipment whatsoever, including telephone equipment, computer or internet equipment. JACK FM is not responsible for late or misdirected entries. Prize is forfeited if not claimed within 30 days. JACK FM is not responsible for failure to award the prize if winner is disqualified or cannot be contacted via the email address or phone number provided.
- No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. The winner's name and a copy of the official rules may be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: JACK's "Fandemonium" Promotion at: 7677 Engineer Road San Diego, CA 92111. The official rules are also posted on-line at www.sandiegojack.com.
- Rules are subject to change without notice. KFMB/ 100.7 JACK FM reserves the right to discontinue extend or alter these rules at any time. This contest can be suspended or canceled in the event that the integrity of the contest has been jeopardized due to events beyond JACK FM's control. JACK FM will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes or ambiguities; all decisions concerning such disputes shall be final.