"JACK's NASCAR Madness!!!" Rules
|Name of Promotion:
||JACK's NASCAR Madness!!!
|Date of Promotion:
||February 25th, 2013 – March 11th, 2013
|Date of Promotion:
||All registrants/contestants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to win.
||Qualifying Prizes: Thirty (30) total Qualifiers. Qualifiers will receive two (2) tickets to the Royal Purple 300 happening March 23rd at the Auto Club Speedway and qualify to win an Auto Club Speedway weekend package including 2 night hotel stay, tickets to all three days of racing (March 22nd - 24th), chance to wave the green flag and $200 spending cash!
Grand Prize: One (1) qualifier will win an Auto Club Speedway weekend package including two night hotel stay, tickets to NASCAR Qualifying Day on March 22nd, Royal Purple 300 on March 23rd and Auto Club 400 on March 24th, 2013, a chance to wave the green flag and $200 spending cash!
||You must meet all of the eligibility requirements outlined in this rule sheet to qualify to win the "Prize Giveaway(s)."
|How to Win:
||On Air Entry Method: Beginning Monday, February 25th, 2013, Listen for your cue at 9:40am, 1:40pm, and 4:40pm…be the 10th caller and instantly win a pair of tickets to the Royal Purple 300 and qualify to win an Auto Club Speedway weekend package including two night hotel stay, tickets to all three days of racing, a chance to wave the green flag and $200 spending cash! A total of thirty (30) on-air qualifiers will be eligible to win the (1) Grand Prize.
Grand Prize winner will be chosen by random drawing of all Qualifiers on March 11th.
Prize shall not include the following: ground transportation, parking fees; food or beverages; merchandise, souvenirs, etc; or all other charges not explicitly included as part of the prize.
KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. is not responsible for misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify potential winners, for incomplete or illegible entries, or for technical problems incurred while entering. KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. is not obligated to leave voice mail, answering machine or other message. Contestants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc., which are final on all matters pertaining to the contest.
Other Rules/ Eligibility Requirements:
- By winning, each listener accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotional rules.
- Contestants must be 18 years of age or older, a resident of San Diego County and possess a valid California Drivers License (military is exempt from the California License requirement, however, they must possess a valid driver's license.); Proof of eligibility is required.
- Contest is open to all San Diego County residents as set forth above except: a) Full and part-time employees, agents, successors, and assignees of KFMB Stations, its advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this Promotion, as well as family and household members of the same; b) persons who have been employed by the KFMB Stations within 60 days preceding the date that the contest was conducted; c) employees of any AM, FM or TV broadcast stations serving the San Diego area.
- Prize will be confirmed upon proof of Winner's eligibility. Authentic identification clearly showing the winner's photo, name, residence address, and full birth date is required to claim any prize.
- Winner will be contacted at the conclusion of the promotion and at that time must provide his/her Social Security number, the name assigned on Social Security card for tax purposes, and two forms of photo identification. Any valuation of the prize is based on available information provided by 100.7 JACK FM.
- 100.7 JACK FM reserves the right to publicize and/or broadcast participants/winner's name, character likeness, voice, and any other matter incidental thereof upon entering/ winning for promotional purposes without further compensation to the Promotion winner(s) or participants.
- Except as otherwise stated herein, winner is responsible for any applicable federal, state, and/or local taxes resulting from the winning of any prize in connection with the contest and must authorize the deduction of such taxes, if any, from the prize(s) to the extent required by law. Winner will receive on IRS form 1099 from 100.7 JACK FM and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- By participating in this contest and/or accepting any prize in this contest, the contestants agree to release 100.7 JACK FM Radio, Midwest Television and any additional sponsor(s) from any and all liabilities associated with the contest and/or grand prize. 100.7 JACK FM Radio, Midwest Television, its parent, subsidiary, related and affiliated companies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses injuries, demands, damages, actions, and /or causes of actions which arise out of and/or in any way related to the prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the prize and/or the Promotion.
- 100.7 JACK FM assumes no responsibility for any busy signal or inability of a contestant to call in to participate in the contest, or for any malfunction of any equipment whatsoever, including telephone equipment, computer or internet equipment. JACK FM is not responsible for late or misdirected entries. Prize is forfeited if not claimed by March 22nd. JACK FM is not responsible for failure to award the prize if winner is disqualified or cannot be contacted via the email address or phone number provided.
- No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. The winner's name and a copy of the official rules may be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: 100.7 JACK's NASCAR Madness at: 7677 Engineer Road San Diego, CA 92111. The official rules are also posted on-line at www.sandiegojack.com.
- Rules are subject to change without notice. KFMB/ 100.7 JACK FM reserves the right to discontinue extend or alter these rules at any time. This contest can be suspended or canceled in the event that the integrity of the contest has been jeopardized due to events beyond JACK FM's control. JACK FM will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes or ambiguities; all decisions concerning such disputes shall be final.