JACK's "The DSC Vault" Promotion
| Name of Promotion:
|| The DSC Vault
| Date of Promotion:
|| January 2nd, 2013 – January 18th, 2013
| Age Requirement:
|| All registrants/contestants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to win.
| Prize Giveaway(s):
|| Daily Qualifying Prizes: Sixty (60) $100 Visa gift card and a complimentary Slim-Jim.
Grand Prize: One (1) $5,000.
| To Participate:
|| You must meet all of the eligibility requirements outlined in this rule sheet to qualify to win the "Prize Giveaway(s)."
| How to Win:
|| Listen to 100.7 JACK FM at 9am – 10am, 11am – 12pm, 1pm – 2pm, 3pm – 4pm and 5pm – 6pm weekdays for the cue to call in for the duration of the promotion 12/2/13 to 12/17/12. Caller number 10 will instantly win a $100 Visa gift card, a complimentary Slim-Jim and qualify to win $5000. Five (5) daily on-air qualifiers will win a $100 Visa gift card and a complimentary Slim-Jim. At the conclusion of the promotion a winner selected at random from all the qualifiers will win the "grand prize."
A total of sixty (60) listeners will be awarded the "Daily Qualifying Prize" of a $100 Visa gift card and a complimentary Slim-Jim.
One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected Friday, January 18th on the Dave, Shelly and Chainsaw show (6am – 10pm) at random from the Sixty (60) qualifiers.
Only one (1) eligible person per household may win in the Contest.
| Other Rules/ Eligibility Requirements:
- By winning, each listener accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotional rules.
- Contestants must be 18 years of age or older, a resident of San Diego County and possess a valid California Drivers License (military is exempt from the California License requirement, however, they must possess a valid driver's license.); Proof of eligibility is required.
- Contest is open to all San Diego County residents as set forth above except: a) Full and part-time employees, agents, successors, and assignees of KFMB Stations, its advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this Promotion, as well as family and household members of the same; b) persons who have been employed by the KFMB Stations within 60 days preceding the date that the contest was conducted; c) employees of any AM, FM or TV broadcast stations serving the San Diego area.
- Prize will be confirmed upon proof of Winner's eligibility. Authentic identification clearly showing the winner's photo, name, residence address, and full birth date is required to claim any prize.
- Winner will be contacted at the conclusion of the promotion and at that time must provide hisher Social Security number, the name assigned on Social Security card for tax purposes, and one form of photo identification and a second form of identification. Any valuation of the prize is based on available information provided by 100.7 JACK FM.
- 100.7 JACK FM reserves the right to publicize and/or broadcast participants/winner's name, character likeness, voice, and any other matter incidental thereof upon entering/winning for promotional purposes without further compensation to the Promotion winner(s) or participants.
- Except as otherwise stated herein, winner is responsible for any applicable federal, state, and/or local taxes resulting from the winning of any prize in connection with the contest and must authorize the deduction of such taxes, if any, from the prize(s) to the extent required by law. Winner will receive on IRS form 1099 from 100.7 JACK FM and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- By participating in this contest and/or accepting any prize in this contest, the contestants agree to release 100.7 JACK FM Radio, Midwest Television and any additional sponsor(s) from any and all liabilities associated with the contest and/or grand prize. 100.7 JACK FM Radio, Midwest Television, its parent, subsidiary, related and affiliated companies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses injuries, demands, damages, actions, and /or causes of actions which arise out of and/or in any way related to the prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the prize and/or the Promotion.
- 100.7 JACK FM assumes no responsibility for any busy signal or inability of a contestant to call in or log onto the station website to participate in the contest, or for any malfunction of any equipment whatsoever, including telephone equipment, computer or internet equipment. JACK FM is not responsible for late or misdirected entries. Prize is forfeited if not claimed within 30 days. JACK FM is not responsible for failure to award the prize if winner is disqualified or cannot be contacted via the email address or phone number provided.
- No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. The winner's name and a copy of the official rules may be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: 100.7 JACK FM's DSC Vault Promotion at: 7677 Engineer Road San Diego, CA 92111. The official rules are also posted on-line at www.sandiegojack.com.
- Rules are subject to change without notice. KFMB/ 100.7 JACK FM reserves the right to discontinue extend or alter these rules at any time. This contest can be suspended or canceled in the event that the integrity of the contest has been jeopardized due to events beyond JACK FM's control. JACK FM will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes or ambiguities; all decisions concerning such disputes shall be final.