KFMB Stations Official Contest Rules – 100.7 JACK FM Hogtober
1. How to Enter. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contest is open to all legal U.S. residents of San Diego County who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
On Air Entry Method: Beginning Monday, October 15th, 2012, listen to 100.7 JACK FM weekdays at 9AM – 10AM, 1P – 2p or 4PM – 5PM PST for the cue to call-in. The 10th caller on cue at each of the above three times will win a $25 Gas Card and a $25 El Cajon Brewing Company gift certificate and will be automatically entered to win a 2012 Harley Davidson Sportster XL883L from El Cajon Harley Davidson.
A total of thirty (30) on-air qualifiers will be eligible to enter to win one (1) Grand Prize in JACK's Hogtober Event. Two (2) more qualifiers will be chosen at JACK's Hogtober event on Saturday, October 27 th at El Cajon Brewing Company, giving us a total of thirty-two (32) qualifiers. Participants may qualify only once.
KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. is not responsible for misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify potential winners, for incomplete or illegible entries, or for technical problems incurred while entering. KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. is not obligated to leave voice mail, answering machine or other message. Contestants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc., which are final on all matters pertaining to the contest.
2. Contest Period. The contest will begin Monday, October 15th 2012 at approximately 9AM PST and end on Saturday, October 27th, 2012 ("Contest Period"). On-air qualifying period will start Monday, October 15th 2012 at 9AM and end Friday, October 26th, 2012 at 6:00PM PST.
One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be chosen by random drawing from on-air qualifiers on Saturday, October 27th at El Cajon Brewing Company in El Cajon (time to be determined). Only qualified contestants may participate in JACK's Hogtober. MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN. The Winner will be the first person chosen by random drawing who is present at the time and location of the drawing. No stand-ins or substitutions will be permitted. Time of the final giveaway event is subject to change.
3. The Prizes. One grand prize winner will win a 2012 Harley Davidson Sportster XL883L from El Cajon Harley Davidson for a total value not to exceed $8,929.37. Thirty (30) on-air qualifiers will receive a $25 Gas Card and a $25 El Cajon Brewing Company gift certificate. KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or lesser value as determined by KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. in its sole discretion. Prizes are nontransferable and non-assignable. Winner will be responsible for any and all taxes on the full vehicle amount awarded. Winner is responsible for any expenses associated with the vehicle, including, but not limited to: taxes, licensing, insurance, extended warranties and all other costs incurred in leasing or using the vehicle.
4. Selection of Winner. Thirty (30) on-air qualifiers will be chosen during the Contest Period. Two (2) more qualifiers will be chosen at JACK's Hogtober event on Saturday, October 27th at El Cajon Brewing Company, giving us a total of thirty-two (32) qualifiers. Qualifiers will be notified by email and/or telephone. KFMB is not responsible for failure to notify a qualifier. If an on-air qualifier fails to claim a prize within 30 days after notification, that prize will be forfeited and become property of KFMB/Midwest Televison, Inc. The KFMB Stations are located at 7677 Engineer Road, San Diego, CA 92111. For directions to the KFMB Stations call (858) 571-8888. Local winners will be required to present valid identification to redeem prize.
One Grand Prize Winners will be chosen on Saturday October 27th, at El Cajon Brewing Company in El Cajon (time to be determined). KFMB is not responsible for failure of qualifiers to be present at the correct time and location of the drawing for the Grand Prize Winner.
5. Eligibility Requirements. This Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Subject to conditions set forth in these Official Contest Rules. The Contest is open to all legal U.S. residents of San Diego County only who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. The following persons are not eligible to win Prizes or otherwise participate in this Contest: employees of KFMB / Midwest Television, Inc., other Sponsors (see "Sponsors" below at section 7), their respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising sponsors and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of each.
6. Odds. The odds of winning depend on the total number of participants.
7. Sponsors. Sweepstakes sponsors are KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc., El Cajon Brewing Company and El Cajon Harley Davidson ("Sponsors").
8. Winner's Responsibility. Each winner is solely responsible for payment of all prize related fees or expenses not specifically mentioned, and for payment and reporting of federal, state and local taxes and may be required to complete an IRS form W-9. Decision of KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. is final. Each winner, by acceptance of the prize, agrees to release all Sponsors, and their parent and subsidiary companies, their officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, and advertising agencies from all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of the prize or
9. Conditions of Entry. By submitting a contest form or calling 100.7 JACK FM, each Contestant grants permission, without further compensation, for KFMB-FM/Midwest Television, Inc., contest "Sponsors" and their agents and licensees to use the Contestant's name, voice, and images for broadcast on KFMB-FM, online at sandiegojack.com or on JACK FM's Facebook page and for all promotional purposes in connection with the contest. KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. is not responsible for lost, damaged, late, misdirected, incomplete or illegible entries, or technical problems. Contestants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc., which are final on all matters pertaining to the contest. For a complete list of winners, please send your request, along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "KFMB CONTEST – JACK's Hogtober" c/o KFMB TV, 7677 Engineer Road, San Diego, CA 92111. This list will be available for a 30-day period 7-days after the contest has officially ended.
10. Phone Lines. If for any reason this contest is not capable of running as planned, including Internet crashes or slowdowns caused by network congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, phone line failures, electrical outages, natural disasters or acts of man or God, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the contest, the Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the contest or any portion of the contest. Any attempt to damage or undermine the fair and legitimate operation of this contest will result in disqualification from the contest. KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. reserves the right to change the rules at any time without notice.
11. Copyright. The Contest and all of the related pages, contents and code are copyright, UPICKEM, Inc., and/or KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted materials, trademarks or any other intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.