1. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of California who are 18 years of age or older as of May 4, 2012. Employees of KFMB-FM ("Sponsor"), and its "Promotional Participants" (i.e., The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola Bottlers and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers involved in this promotion) and their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step-brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister and/or spouses of each) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law.
2. TO ENTER: Beginning May 4, 2012 through May 18, 2012, listen to KFMB-FM for the special Coke Zero™ sounder. When prompted, be the designated caller to win a Prize Pack and be entered into the Grand Prize Random Drawing (subject to verification of eligibility). Odds of being a designated caller depend upon the total number of calls received, the time of day the calls are made and the order in which they were received. Not responsible for faulty or mis-transcribed telephone communication, dropped calls, incorrect announcements, or for technical errors of any kind. Limit one (1) Prize Pack/Grand Prize Drawing Entry per person/household. WARNING: Online listeners to streamed broadcasts may experience a lag in transmissions due to buffering limitations. Promotion participants should not rely on streamed broadcasts.
3. GRAND PRIZE RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) Potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing held on or about May 19, 2012 from among all eligible Prize Pack winners selected. Decisions of the judges are final. The Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone or mail. Maximum odds of winning the Grand Prize 1:20.
4. PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES ("ARV"): (1) Grand Prize – a vacation for winner and one (1) guest to San Diego, California on 9/14/12 – 9/16/12. Prize consists of two (2) nights hotel accommodations (one room, double occupancy) at Sponsor-specified hotel, Sponsor-specified activities including a Museum Tour and private dinner, ground transportation to/from hotel and Sponsor-specified activities, a $1,000 Travel Stipend and $750 in spending money for winner. Transportation to San Diego is NOT included. All unspecified travel-related expenses, including but not limited to meals (not specified), parking, gratuities and incidental hotel and personal expenses, are the sole responsibility of the winner. ARV: $3,750. Winner and guest must take vacation on dates specified or forfeit prize in its entirety. If winner elects to take vacation without guest, winner is not entitled to receive the guest elements of the prize and will not receive any compensation in lieu thereof. (20) Prize Packs - each Prize Pack consists of one (1) Deluxe Electronic Battleship Game, one (1) Coke Zero/ Battleship branded T-shirt (size XL) and baseball cap and four (4) certificates each valid for one (1) Battleship movie admission (up to $13 each). ARV: $100 each Prize Pack. Certificates are not redeemable or exchangeable for cash and are subject to all terms and conditions of use as established by issuer. Certificates expire 7/31/12. Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize.
5. GENERAL RULES: No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize by winner permitted. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. Grand Prize winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for tax purposes for the value of the prize and is advised to seek independent counsel regarding the tax implications of his/her respective prize winnings. All materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Publicity Release Form within ten (10) days of notification. (Prepaid overnight courier/mail service will be provided with Affidavit). Return of prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate may be selected, time permitting. Guest of Potential Grand Prize winner must sign and return a Release of Liability/Publicity Release Form prior to booking vacation. If guest of Grand Prize winner is deemed a minor (in his/her state of residence), winner must be minor's parent/legal guardian and must complete required paperwork on behalf of minor. Non-compliance with these requirements may result in disqualification, and prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected, time permitting. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and the Promotional Participants to use winners' names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winners agree to release and hold Sponsor, the Promotional Participants and their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns of each, harmless against any and all claims, damages, losses, expenses and liability of any kind arising out of the acceptance, redemption or use of prize. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or the acceptance or use of any prize. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Sponsor and the Promotional Participants are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any prize or in the administration of the promotion.
6. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, available after June 25, 2012 send a separate, self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to "Coke Zero / Battleship" Sweepstakes Winners List Request, KFMB-FM, 7677 Engineer Road, San Diego, CA 92111 to be received by May 25, 2012.
7. SPONSOR: KFMB-FM / 7677 Engineer Road, San Diego, CA 92111.