Catch new Sam the Cooking Guy episodes on Sundays at 5:30pm and 7pm on Channel 4.
This is a family favorite for everyone. Everyone except Kelly that is - she just eats fruit in the morning.
- 6 pieces of bread, white/wheat/whatever
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 6 slices bacon, cooked, crispy and chopped into small pieces
- powdered sugar
- Beat eggs and stir in milk, sugar and cinny
- Dip bread in mixture and fry in butter on a griddle or in a pan - so far just like regular french toast
- Cook until goldeny-brown or beginning to get slightly crispy
- Remove from heat, cut into 1 inch squares and place in a tall moountain-like pile on two plates - top each with some bacon
- Drizzle with syrup and dust with powdered sugar - this is the cascading waterfall and snowy peaks part. OK, so I like to play with my food, what's the big deal?