Sam is having a LIVE cooking show at Noah Homes on Oct 23rd. Come enjoy balloon rides, beer garden, kids' game and much more!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO >
Keep up to date with Sam on his blog >
Beef, Asiany and crunchy from the slaw. There's no bad here.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 bunch green onions, white & light green parts only, chopped fine
- Kosher salt & fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon Asian chili sauce
- 1 bag broccoli slaw
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup mayo
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 buns, and make them kinda interesting ok?
- Mix beef, garlic, ginger, green onions and salt & pepper well - shape into patties
- Preheat grill to medium high
- Combine hoisin & chili sauce, set aside
- Mix broccoli slaw with mayo and sesame oil - set aside
- Cook burgers to desired doneness, basting each side with the sauce once that side has been cooked, and then again when you take them off
- Grill buns until light brown
- Serve burgers on toasted bun with slaw