1) Contestants must be 18 years of age or older, a resident of San Diego County and possess a valid California Drivers License (military is exempt from the California License requirement, however, they must possess a valid driver's license.) Proof of eligibility is required.
2) Contest is open to all San Diego County residents as set forth above except: a) Full and part-time employees, agents, successors, and assignees of KFMB Stations, its advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in any Promotion, as well as family and household members of same; b) persons who have been employed by the KFMB Stations within 60 days preceding the date that the contest was conducted; c) employees of any AM, FM or TV broadcast stations serving the San Diego area.
3) Prize will be confirmed upon proof of Winner's eligibility. Authentic identification clearly showing the winner's photo, name, residence address, and full birth date is required to claim any prize.
4) Winner will be chosen from all eligible registrants entered in the contest. Winner will be contacted at the conclusion of the promotion and at that time must provide hisher Social Security number, the name assigned on Social Security card for tax purposes, and one form of photo identification and a second form of identification. Any valuation of the prize is based on available information provided by JACK FM and 760 KFMB.
5) JACK FM and 760 KFMB reserves the right to publicize and/or broadcast participants/winner's name, character likeness, voice, and any other matter incidental thereof upon entering/winning for promotional purposes without further compensation to the Promotion winner(s) or participants.
6) Except as otherwise stated herein, winner is responsible for any applicable federal, state, and/or local taxes resulting from the winning of any prize in connection with the contest and must authorize the deduction of such taxes, if any, from the prize(s) to the extent required by law. Winner will receive on IRS form 1099 from JACK FM or 760 KFMB and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
7) By participating in this contest and/or accepting any prize in this contest, the contestants agree to release 100.7 JACK FM Radio, 760 KFMB, Midwest Television and any additional sponsor(s) from any and all liabilities associated with the contest and/or grand prize.
8) JACK FM and 760 KFMB assumes no responsibility for any busy signal or inability of a contestant to call or log onto the station website to participate in the contest, or for any malfunction of any equipment whatsoever, including telephone equipment, computer or internet equipment. JACK FM and 760 KFMB are not responsible for late or misdirected entries. Prize is forfeited if not claimed within 30 days. JACK FM and 760 KFMB are not responsible for failure to award the prize if winner is disqualified or cannot be contacted via the email address or phone number provided.
9) The total number of valid registrants will determine the total number of participants. KFMB/ 100.7 JACK FM and 760 KFMB reserves the right to discontinue extend or alter these rules at any time.
10) No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. A copy of the Rules and Eligibility Requirements may be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: JACK FM or 760 KFMB at: 7677 Engineer Road San Diego, CA 92111. The Rules and Eligibility Requirements are also posted on-line at www.sandiegojack.com and www.760kfmb.com.
11) Rules are subject to change without notice. Any contest can be suspended or canceled in the event that the integrity of the contest has been jeopardized due to events beyond JACK FM and 760 KFMB's control. JACK FM and 760 KFMB will interpret these rules and resolve and disputes or ambiguities; all decisions concerning such disputes shall be final.